Chalet des Érables offers you many possibilities to make this day a memorable one!
Menu from our team
Wether you choose for 3, 4 or 5 services, with or without an open bar or a midnight table, Chalet des Érables team will do everything to impress you guests!
All prices are per person – Taxes and tips(8%) are not included
- Kids 2 to 10 yo — 30.00$
- Teens 11 to 14 yo — Adult pricing without open bar
- 15 yo and up — Adult pricing, including open bar
Cocktails & Refreshments
During cocktail hour, you should offer something to drink and eat to your guests.
- Citrus cocktail with white wine & alcohol-free — 8.00$
- Sangria & non-alcoholic cocktail — 10.00$
- Le & La Signature Cocktail — Included with the open Mega bar
- Your selection of sparkling wine or wine — SAQ price x 2.5
Bites & Appetizers
3 or 4 bites per person will be greatly appreciated by your guests! You must select a minimum of 50 bites per variety.
- Bouquets of crudités and its duo of homemade dips — 2.75$
- Garlic and fresh basil bruschetta on homemade crouton with olive oil and herbs — $2.75
- Puff pastry with fresh cheese and liver pâté — 3.00$
- Popcorn-style cheddar cheese & homemade tomato sauce with fresh basil and tomatoes — 3.00$
- Chiffonade fine Italian charcuterie, aged cheddar cheese and olive skewer — $3.50
- Savory pork meatballs with garlic, fresh ginger and soy sauce in its Teriyaki sauce — 3.50$
- General Tao tofu with honey and sesame — 3.50$
- Deluxe Crab cake with lobster and crab meat, mayonnaise with cocktail sauce and fresh dill. — $4.50
- Classic beef tartare and its homemade crouton with olive oil and herbs — 4.50$
- Donini wine & non-alcoholic drinks at will — 15.00$
- Included in the Mega bar open package.
- From the beginning of the meal until the coffee service; Maximum duration of 2 hours.
- Foresee an additional $2.50 per additional 30 minutes.
- Non-alcoholic wine and beer available
- Your own wine selection — SAQ price x 2.5
Everyone eats the same starters. If you choose a 3 courses meal, only one starter will be offer. For a 4 courses meal, 2 starters will be served.
- Fresh vegetable soup with drizzle of herb oil — $8.00
- Maple sweet potato velouté and crumbled smoked jowl — 9.00$
- Cavatelli creamy sauce with white wine, dried tomato and fresh rosemary and garnished with broccoli, grilled zucchini and parmesan shavings — 10.00$
- Vegetable puff pastry with cheddar and fresh basil, stuffing composed of broccoli, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, zucchini, caramelized onions, cheddar and fresh basil — $11.00
- Shredded duck confit arrancinis and aged cheddar on homemade apple butter — 14.00$
- Classic Caesar salad and its house dressing garnished with whole bacon,
- Fresh Parmesan Petals, Herb Crouton and Capero. — $9.00
- Carpaccio of yellow and red beets garnished with feta cheese, pine nuts, balsamic reduction and lamb’s lettuce. — $12.00
- Bocconcini melting in a prosciutto dress on balsamic bruschetta. — $12.00
- Mixed greens, berries, maple-roasted pecans and homemade fresh raspberry, honey and Dijon vinaigrette with a crouton garnished with onions confit with port and fresh goat cheese. — $12.00
- Salmon tartare and its summer salsa of mango and fresh strawberry, spicy mayonnaise and its crispy tempura on a bed of leaf lettuce. — $14.00
Granites & digestives
Usually, this service is offered during 5 courses meal.
- Lemon granite — 4.00$
You must select one or two main meal choices. Allow an additional $4.00 per person for the addition of the 2nd choice. The choices must be offered to your guests in your invitations and these choices must be identified on the place cards. We always accomodate guests with allergies or disease.
- Poultry marinated and cooked on the grill topped with a cognac sauce — 22.00$
- Chicken breast garnished with camembert, asparagus and crumbled sausages with maple ham, served with a creamy white wine sauce, Meaux mustard — $25.00
- Salmon steak topped with a creamy lemon and fresh dill sauce — $25.00
- Pork chop with sweet sauce, melting Riopel de l’ile aux grues cheese — 25.00$
- Layer of grilled eggplant, peppers and zucchini, homemade tomato sauce with fresh basil and whole Italian tomatoes, green pesto garnished with aged smoked Gouda cheese— $25.00 (vegetarian) $27.00 (vegan)
- Pad Thai of tofu & fried rice vermicelli — 27.00$
- Steak cooked to perfection accompanied by a duo of Madagascar green peppercorn and chimichurri sauce — 29.00$
- Strogonoff-style veal short rib garnished with sautéed spinach and wild mushrooms, placed on a parmesan potato mousseline and a drizzle of herb oil — 30.00$
You can have your own wedding cake or sweet table. Otherwise, we offer differents options and it include coffee and tea.
- Wedding cake service — 3.50$
- Chef’s choices — 7.00$
- Donuts bar— 8.00$
Minimum of 100 portions
Includes a golden structure that can hold up to 100 donuts. 24in x 44in. Height: 55in
- Chocolate fountain with fresh fruits — 9.00$
Minimum of 70 portions
- Small bar — 32.00$
- Half price on small bar (guests pay 50% on the regular price of their drinks) — 16.00$Starting at the end of the diner for 3.5hours.
* Inclus: Regular beers, Donini wine by the glass and soft drinks (juice, milk, tea, coffee)
* Forts: Beefeater Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Bacardi Gold Rum, St-Léger, White Mint Cream, Amaretto, Peach Schnapps, Southern Comfort, Jack Daniel’s, Honey Jack Daniel’s.
- Half price on small bar (guests pay 50% on the regular price of their drinks) — 18.00$Starting at the end of the diner for 3.5hours.
* Inclus: Regular beers, imported beers, Donini wine by the glass and non-alcoholic beverages (juice, milk, tea, coffee & soft drinks).
* Forts: Beefeater Gin, Bombay Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Gray Goose Vodka, Bacardi Gold Rum, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, St-Léger, White Mint Cream, Amaretto, Peach Schnapps, Apricot Brandy, Southern Comfort, Jack Daniel’s, Honey Jack Daniel’s , Jameson, Tia Maria, Bailey’s, Tequila, Cognac, Grand Marnier, Sambuca, Sour Puss, Goldschläger, Curaçao, Jägermeister, Soho.
Starts at the cocktail hour and ends at the end of the night(1 AM)
- Inclus: Your signature cocktail as an aperitif, unlimited wine service with meals in addition to the following drinks at any time; Regular beers, imported beers, Donini wine by the glass and non-alcoholic beverages (juice, milk, tea, coffee & soft drinks).
- Forts: Beefeater Gin, Bombay Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Gray Goose Vodka, Bacardi Gold Rum, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, St-Léger, White Mint Cream, Amaretto, Peach Schnapps, Apricot Brandy, Southern Comfort, Jack Daniel’s, Honey Jack Daniel’s , Jameson, Tia Maria, Bailey’s, Tequila, Cognac, Grand Marnier, Sambuca, Sour Puss, Goldschläger, Curaçao, Jägermeister, Soho.
– Regardless of the package, alcool will be served as a cocktail or on ice in a drink glass.
– Excluding: Bottle of water, Perrier, RedBull, Shooter.
To give tickets to your guests can be an interesting option to avoid excess either on alcool and on your budget!
Midnight tables are payable for the number of people present at the dinner plus evening guests.
- Wedding cake service with coffee and tea — 3.00$
- Two varieties of chips & pretzel served on each table — 3.00$
|Quebec Buffet* – $11.00|
3 varieties of sandwiches
Crudités & dip
|Italian Buffet* – $12.00|
3 varieties of cold pizzas
Charcuterie & Cheese
Crudités & dip
|S’more bar – $5.00|
Graham cracker, Marshmallow, Nutella, Peanut butter
|Chocolate fountain and fruits* – 9.00$|
– Minimum of 70 portions –
|Poutine bar* – 9.00$|
– Homemade fries & fresh cheese –
|Mini veal burger – $4.00 each|
– Minimum of 100 burgers –
|Hot-Dog – $2.50 each|
– Minimum of 100 hot dogs –
|Cheese platter – $300.00 per platter|
5 varieties of cheeses, crackers & grapes
|Grilled cheese bar – 6.00$|
Mild & sharp cheddar cheese
Tomato, Bacon, Onion
|Platter of cold pizzas – $90.00 per platter|
Tomatoes & olives
Tomatoes, zuchinnis & peppers
|Fruit platter – $150.00 per platter|
Grapes, Cantaloupe, Honeydew Melon, Pineapple & Seasonal Fruits
|Popcorn machine – Available upon request|
Cotton candy machine – Available upon request